Wednesday, December 2, 2009

http://www.hp.com/united-states/campaigns/touchsmart/#

I've been seeing a lot of ads for the new HP touchsmart PC's. I'm not sure if I understand what the hype is all about yet. From what I've seen, it's a pretty regular computer with touchscreen capabilities that allow you to navigate the screens by touch, zoom in and out as you would an iphone, and move around content. But to me this all seems like more work that just using a mouse. In my opinion, the big hype about this computer is that it is more like the iphone, where you can touch the screen and move everything by hand. This really shows that people would rather go with what's popular, which is now touchscreen technologies, rather than what is more efficient and useful. I'd rather stick with what works and is quicker, my mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment